Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!
Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!

Nexus Community AMV Forum

W E L C O M E    T O    N E X U S,    T H E     N E W    A M V    C O M M U N I T Y © 2017 New Members! l Present Yourself! l Read The Rules!
NEW EVENT COMING UP SOON! STAY TUNED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Despair

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Despair Mon May 08, 2017 2:25 am

Genetix

Genetix

2Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Mon May 08, 2017 2:38 am

Staiks

Staiks
Admin
Admin
ahahhaahhahahahaahhaahaha C'mon "despair" is small enough, we don't want smaller XD

and I liked the video, gj boi!

You have my Kappa! Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        JSvgx8w

https://www.youtube.com/staiks

3Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Mon May 08, 2017 2:45 am

Genetix

Genetix
Staiks wrote:ahahhaahhahahahaahhaahaha C'mon "despair" is small enough, we don't want smaller XD

nigga u got me stressed out and shit i thought i was doing something wrong for 10 mins rofl

4Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Mon May 08, 2017 9:55 am

SpitFire

SpitFire
Etoje team
Etoje team
Good color correction, I liked it

5Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Mon May 08, 2017 12:48 pm

KazeShin

KazeShin
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
A good amv we can clearly see the inspiration from Gorz, the only things i didnt really liked was the black /white cc 1.11-1.24 I found it out of place, but yea it's very good amv i liked it the mood is perfect, wp boi

6Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Mon May 08, 2017 2:55 pm

gabberMD

gabberMD
Admin
Admin
not bad yessa

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md

7Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Mon May 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Genetix

Genetix
KazeShin wrote:A good amv we can clearly see the inspiration from Gorz, the only things i didnt really liked was the black /white cc 1.11-1.24 I found it out of place, but yea it's very good amv i liked it the mood is perfect, wp boi

yeah about the cc i tried to make a faded color look cuz the song was about fading and shit but didnt really put much effort in it if i had to remake this would probl removed that and add a sky replacement with some flares tbh lol thanks tho and gorz is the only reason im editing since 2014 Very Happy

8Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Mon May 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Squardz

Squardz
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
i loved it good job <3

9Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 pm

outing.

outing.
Great Job !

10Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Tue May 09, 2017 11:51 am

Envy.

Envy.
Etoje team
Etoje team
so good

11Drama - Despair                                                                                                                        Empty Re: Despair Tue May 09, 2017 5:33 pm

konahaANBU

konahaANBU
Fukanzen Sekai
Fukanzen Sekai
I really like how those similarities to fracture were so intentional with Gorz being the Guest Judge. cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum