Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!
Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!

Nexus Community AMV Forum

W E L C O M E    T O    N E X U S,    T H E     N E W    A M V    C O M M U N I T Y © 2017 New Members! l Present Yourself! l Read The Rules!
NEW EVENT COMING UP SOON! STAY TUNED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Anime Industry Struggling

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Anime Industry Struggling Empty The Anime Industry Struggling Wed May 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Silas400

Silas400
Have you guys ever read any online articles or watched videos on this particular topic? I always hear
that the anime Industry is lacking more and more animators, and quality is starting to drop overall
because of it. I am just worried by the fact that we might not notice anything wrong now, but
what if the situation continues to get worse? I feel like the Industry will eventually *have* to
change their way of doing things if they want to give out sufficient wages for animators they
have to make a change in order to make more sales. What do you guys think? Am I just worrying
to much here, or has anyone else been wondering about this?

2The Anime Industry Struggling Empty Re: The Anime Industry Struggling Wed May 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Fury

Fury
Admin
Admin
To be honnest i dont really care, last time i watched an anime was back in 2013 or 2014. Its probably pretty bad as it sounds, but personally, not interessed at all.

3The Anime Industry Struggling Empty Re: The Anime Industry Struggling Wed May 24, 2017 9:59 pm

Staiks

Staiks
Admin
Admin
Boku no Hero its the anime's savior yessa

https://www.youtube.com/staiks

4The Anime Industry Struggling Empty Re: The Anime Industry Struggling Thu May 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Strat

Strat
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
For all those things I'd like to speak better at english, but I'm really bad.
I think is not in all cases, maybe in general perspective it seems animation got lacks of quality but not at all. I see cases like Ufotable, shaft or kyoani and they're still making awesome animes

http://www.stratarts.es/

5The Anime Industry Struggling Empty Re: The Anime Industry Struggling Mon May 29, 2017 3:44 am

Staiks

Staiks
Admin
Admin
honestly, I do see less and less studios since I've started to watch anime, but I don't think there are less animators on purpose I just think the industry is slowly trying to adapt 3D crap into anime to have less work on the animation.
What really worries me is the fact that there are many awesome japanese mangas, and no adaptations, yet you are seeing more and more korean anime adaptations if you can even call it "anime", which is really weird.

So yeah, you can tell that MadHouse, etc still have their quality standarts quite high, and lots of studios still release good animes, just not as much.

@also regarding the subject more closely, the industry itself is not struggling, the quality of the animation is. With the less ammount of animators due to the bad quality of life their studios offer them, since animators get no money from revenue, which means they get a Budget to work with since the start, to fix this issue they just have to find a way to distribute the money better and give their employees good work conditions.

And if the money is the problem and not it's destribution (which it is most likely untrue), in order to get more money, more legal streaming sites have to appear, or better legal streaming services like crunchyroll to appeal to the western people more easily, because japan won't improve their anime industry's economy on it's own without involving other countries.

https://www.youtube.com/staiks

6The Anime Industry Struggling Empty Re: The Anime Industry Struggling Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Cynic

Cynic
Nexus X Moderator
Nexus X Moderator
I am late to the party kappa.
Yes the anime industry is suffering even thought it starts to get more and more popular. I think that is mainly because the studios
dont care how theyr work gets adapted in other countries. In my experience animes get often slaughtered by bad dubs and weird
translations.
I also agree with Iuri , there are alot, like ALOT of really good manga but they get barely adapted and often in a bad way. My favourite example here is the manga "Pandora Hearts". The manga is a twisted tail full of riddles and plott twists, if you read it you try to get a climpse on the truth and everytime you think you know what happened and what is going on it turns out completly different. The anime is a 12 episode disaster. The story doesn't get trought it is filled with scenes that are just pure amusement and never even where in the Manga. And of the 12 episodes you can count 2 as fillers.
This is the fate of alot of good stories/mangas.
Maybe it is also because our standarts have risen who knows, but in overall the japanese anime industry doesn't follow up the international demand at all. I can't say if they still meet the japanese demand but they mainly seem to try to get money out of it, rather then raising up a fan-culture and producing high quality content.
I do not think anime will die out, i just think it will be produced by companies in other countries. Korea shows alot of stuff and Kora and Avater showed that the american "Comic" style is capable too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum