Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!

Nexus Community AMV Forum

W E L C O M E    T O    N E X U S,    T H E     N E W    A M V    C O M M U N I T Y © 2017 New Members! l Present Yourself! l Read The Rules!
NEW EVENT COMING UP SOON! STAY TUNED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ne✖uS » M a r k e t  » Ξ Resources » Free » Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS

Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Mon May 08, 2017 6:12 pm

gabberMD

gabberMD
Admin
Admin
In this pack you will find:

● AviSynth 2.6
● AvsPmod 2.5.1.0
● DGMPGDec 1.5.8
● gMKVExtractGUI.v1.9.2
● K-Lite Codec 13.2.4 Mega
● Lagarith Lossless Codec 1.3.27
● MKVcleaver 0.6.0.8
● MKVtoolnix 11.0
● utVideo Codec 18.0
● VirtualDub 1.9.11
● VLC Media Player 2.2.6

ENCODING
● AMVSimple 4.0
● Baka Encoder 1.5.4
● Zarx264gui 3.0


Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  LWSnzGP
(On the folder you can choose what to download)


ps.:
If you have any other program that we can add let me know in the comments Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md

2Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Mon May 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Caelum

Caelum
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
WE LOVE YOU DANILO <33



3Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Mon May 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Staiks

Staiks
Admin
Admin
Awesome! smoke2



Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  OJBvUMW
https://www.youtube.com/staiks

4Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Mon May 08, 2017 6:54 pm

Iren S.S.

Iren S.S.
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
Cool list! I can suggest you also add:
Baka Encoder - not the best one, but still has some setting options with which you can play,
waifu2x - a nice tool for quickly upscaling images/screenshots and removing some noise without losing quality,
LogoKey - an After Effects masking plugin developed by 人间之表.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ISS951

5Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Mon May 08, 2017 7:37 pm

Envy.

Envy.
Etoje team
Etoje team
Good pak, thanks Cool

6Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Mon May 08, 2017 8:34 pm

gabberMD

gabberMD
Admin
Admin
@Iren S.S. wrote:Cool list! I can suggest you also add:
Baka Encoder

added okXD



Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  LHNVhXY

Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  NXX513KEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  8SVB6wBEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  LzDyzDMEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  VwgRbRnEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  83UO7mzEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  QCgdVdW

Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  VpGmWWnT

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md

7Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Tue May 09, 2017 1:15 am

Kyou

Kyou
Fukanzen Sekai
Fukanzen Sekai
Very much appreciated!

8Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Tue May 09, 2017 10:07 am

Strat

Strat
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
An easy way to have all we need Very Happy



Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Giphy

Sharing Feelings, Generating Emotions.






http://www.stratarts.es/

9Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Tue May 09, 2017 6:11 pm

SpitFire

SpitFire
Etoje team
Etoje team
Danilo thank, possibly useful



Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  1495015973-commande-spitfire

10Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Tue May 09, 2017 7:08 pm

konahaANBU

konahaANBU
Fukanzen Sekai
Fukanzen Sekai
Thanks. Very Happy much love <3

11Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Tue May 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Sonicfreak

Sonicfreak
Quite similar to pixel blended studio's amvpack, but there are some pretty nice choices here



Don't let neither my avatar nor my name fool you

12Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Treyz

Treyz
Etoje team
Etoje team
Thank you <33

13Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Fri May 26, 2017 11:06 pm

ZoroIttoryu

ZoroIttoryu
ENP
ENP
Good stuff, useful!



Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  NF5keLn
http://enps.pro-forums.org/forum

14Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:35 pm

seraithejuice


@gabberMD wrote:In this pack you will find:

● AviSynth 2.6
● AvsPmod 2.5.1.0
● DGMPGDec 1.5.8
● gMKVExtractGUI.v1.9.2
● K-Lite Codec 13.2.1 Mega
● Lagarith Lossless Codec 1.3.27
● MKVcleaver 0.6.0.8
● MKVtoolnix 11.0
● utVideo Codec 18.0
● VirtualDub 1.9.11
● VLC Media Player 2.2.6

ENCODING
● AMVSimple 4.0
● Baka Encoder 1.5.4
● Zarx264gui 3.0


Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  LWSnzGP
(On the folder you can choose what to download)


ps.:
If you have any other program that we can add let me know in the comments Smile
Hey dude. Thank you for this, it really helps new editors like me to get a good footing. All I would ask is if you would please find a way of showing us how all of this connect. I have searched the internet and everybody has their own different ways of doing things. It got so confusing and I hit so many obstacles I just gave up. I even tried Sora to Kasai's forum but google translate made everything difficult(i just wish i never skipped french classes Mad Mad ) If you could please link me to videos or a site that can properly explain stuff such as AVIsynth and Virtual Dub, the whole compression and decompression process or in general what to do to get Virtual Dub to open .mp4 files I would be forever in your debt.

15Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:57 pm

konahaANBU

konahaANBU
Fukanzen Sekai
Fukanzen Sekai
@seraithejuice wrote:
Hey dude. Thank you for this, it really helps new editors like me to get a good footing. All I would ask is if you would please find a way of showing us how all of this connect. I have searched the internet and everybody has their own different ways of doing things. It got so confusing and I hit so many obstacles I just gave up. I even tried Sora to Kasai's forum but google translate made everything difficult(i just wish i never skipped french classes Mad Mad ) If you could please link me to videos or a site that can properly explain stuff such as AVIsynth and Virtual Dub, the whole compression and decompression process or in general what to do to get Virtual Dub to open .mp4 files I would be forever in your debt.


pixelblended has good explanation of stuff; though a bit outdated. credits to l33tmeetwad though.
https://pixelblended.com/amv101/en/

16Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:53 pm

seraithejuice


@konahaANBU wrote:
@seraithejuice wrote:
Hey dude. Thank you for this, it really helps new editors like me to get a good footing. All I would ask is if you would please find a way of showing us how all of this connect. I have searched the internet and everybody has their own different ways of doing things. It got so confusing and I hit so many obstacles I just gave up. I even tried Sora to Kasai's forum but google translate made everything difficult(i just wish i never skipped french classes Mad Mad ) If you could please link me to videos or a site that can properly explain stuff such as AVIsynth and Virtual Dub, the whole compression and decompression process or in general what to do to get Virtual Dub to open .mp4 files I would be forever in your debt.


pixelblended has good explanation of stuff; though a bit outdated. credits to l33tmeetwad though.
https://pixelblended.com/amv101/en/
Thanks for the link you kind sir. I'll check it out.

17Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:00 pm

gabberMD

gabberMD
Admin
Admin
@seraithejuice wrote:
Hey dude. Thank you for this, it really helps new editors like me to get a good footing. All I would ask is if you would please find a way of showing us how all of this connect. I have searched the internet and everybody has their own different ways of doing things. It got so confusing and I hit so many obstacles I just gave up. I even tried Sora to Kasai's forum but google translate made everything difficult(i just wish i never skipped french classes Mad Mad ) If you could please link me to videos or a site that can properly explain stuff such as AVIsynth and Virtual Dub, the whole compression and decompression process or in general what to do to get Virtual Dub to open .mp4 files I would be forever in your debt.

Maybe one day when we will have more time we can make one
but for now you can use what anbu sugg you is pretty good!
(sorry for late reply)



Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  LHNVhXY

Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  NXX513KEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  8SVB6wBEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  LzDyzDMEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  VwgRbRnEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  83UO7mzEditing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  QCgdVdW

Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  VpGmWWnT

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md

18Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS  Empty Re: Editing Pack [1] Ne✖uS on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 pm

seraithejuice


@gabberMD wrote:

Maybe one day when we will have more time we can make one
but for now you can use what anbu sugg you is pretty good!
(sorry for late reply)
I understand. Judging by what I read, it looks like a lot of work to explain. The link helped, I can now open mp4 files in Virtual dub but sadly not mkv. Still fighting.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum