Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!
Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!

Nexus Community AMV Forum

W E L C O M E    T O    N E X U S,    T H E     N E W    A M V    C O M M U N I T Y © 2017 New Members! l Present Yourself! l Read The Rules!
NEW EVENT COMING UP SOON! STAY TUNED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to make this shit better

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying to make this shit better Empty Trying to make this shit better Sun May 14, 2017 5:00 am

Incursix

Incursix
Fukanzen Sekai
Fukanzen Sekai
So like I made this two months ago but looking at it now, i plan to make it look a bit better.
also, the quality is a bit off for some reason so just ignore that. Thanks for your time Very Happy

2Trying to make this shit better Empty Re: Trying to make this shit better Sun May 14, 2017 9:39 am

Fury

Fury
Admin
Admin
As improvement tip, if u wanna take it ofc, try to find scenes that are similar as movement, color correction, animation etc. I think this overall can improve your flow and it looks way smoother. This also will help you to not force the flow and to not force the scenes one with ech other.

3Trying to make this shit better Empty Re: Trying to make this shit better Sun May 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Incursix

Incursix
Fukanzen Sekai
Fukanzen Sekai
Fury wrote:As improvement tip, if u wanna take it ofc, try to find scenes that are similar as movement, color correction, animation etc. I think this overall can improve your flow and it looks way smoother. This also will help you to not force the flow and to not force the scenes one with ech other.

ahh I know what you mean, thanks Very Happy

4Trying to make this shit better Empty Re: Trying to make this shit better Mon May 15, 2017 4:32 pm

gabberMD

gabberMD
Admin
Admin
Fury wrote:try to find scenes that are similar as movement, color correction, animation etc. I think this overall can improve your flow and it looks way smoother. This also will help you to not force the flow and to not force the scenes one with ech other.
+1 is bit too random like this so try to work better with the flow yaya

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md

5Trying to make this shit better Empty Re: Trying to make this shit better Fri May 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Staiks

Staiks
Admin
Admin
well tbh, imo as for an action amv for this type, I like it as it is okXD

https://www.youtube.com/staiks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum