Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!

Nexus Community AMV Forum

W E L C O M E    T O    N E X U S,    T H E     N E W    A M V    C O M M U N I T Y © 2017 New Members! l Present Yourself! l Read The Rules!
NEW EVENT COMING UP SOON! STAY TUNED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ne✖uS » F o r u m / C o m u n i t y  » Ξ Presentation » his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD

his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Thu May 25, 2017 9:56 pm

SXD

SXD
surname: Panfil
Job: Engineer(Training)
hobbies; Chat a girls on the street/make AMV little/sport
Favorite AMV's editors: ikuZze, Sephi, Luciole
Note:i like a design of this website
Thanks for the welcome

2his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty Re: his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Fri May 26, 2017 7:51 am

Fury

Fury
Admin
Admin
Pls keep in mind we dont speak french. Try to use english which is the international world wide language. If you cant speak is fine, a google translate will do the job. Ty for presenting yourself and welcome!!! Very Happy hi )

his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Nexus-sign

3his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty Re: his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Fri May 26, 2017 9:43 pm

SXD

SXD
Sorry. I've understood!!!

4his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty Re: his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Sat May 27, 2017 1:07 pm

gabberMD

gabberMD
Admin
Admin
welcome to the forum cheers

his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD LHNVhXY

his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD NXX513Khis name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD 8SVB6wBhis name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD LzDyzDMhis name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD VwgRbRnhis name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD 83UO7mzhis name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD QCgdVdW

his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD VpGmWWnT

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md

5his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty Re: his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Sat May 27, 2017 8:11 pm

outing.

outing.
welcome to the forum

6his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty Re: his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Sat May 27, 2017 8:23 pm

SpitFire

SpitFire
Etoje team
Etoje team
hi Engineer

his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD 1495015973-commande-spitfire

7his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty Re: his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Sun May 28, 2017 6:29 am

SXD

SXD
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

8his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty Re: his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Wed May 31, 2017 2:08 am

Staiks

Staiks
Admin
Admin
Welcome mah boi! enjoy the forum, anything u need, let us know!

his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD OJBvUMW
https://www.youtube.com/staiks

9his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Empty Re: his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Strat

Strat
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
hey welcome!! =)

his name is SXD and my name is SeijuroXD Giphy

Sharing Feelings, Generating Emotions.

http://www.stratarts.es/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum