Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!
Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!

Nexus Community AMV Forum

W E L C O M E    T O    N E X U S,    T H E     N E W    A M V    C O M M U N I T Y © 2017 New Members! l Present Yourself! l Read The Rules!
NEW EVENT COMING UP SOON! STAY TUNED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A guide to nexus Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A guide to nexus Forums Empty A guide to nexus Forums Sun May 07, 2017 8:08 pm

konahaANBU

konahaANBU
Fukanzen Sekai
Fukanzen Sekai
Transitioning from different layouts to new ones is kinda tough especially when there is less consistency between the design language. With more focus geared towards the uniqueness aspect of the site or product. The uniqueness instead of adding to positivity is less intuitive to the end user. It can be described as creating new words in English vs Using the available words in English to write something beautiful. Innovation in design should be to use the given items and present them in a manner that it is user friendly and still leaves an everlasting effect on the end user.
I was asked by 3 FS members just how to post? The problem was that they had less that 3 words in title. this rule is not mentioned anywhere. plus being frequent forum user over the inter webs, I am still trying to figure out where are the notifications.

It is my friendly suggestion plz provide a layout guide and these title rules so that newcomers find it easy to navigate to where they want.

2A guide to nexus Forums Empty Re: A guide to nexus Forums Sun May 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Staiks

Staiks
Admin
Admin
konahaANBU wrote:I was asked by 3 FS members just how to post? The problem was that they had less that 4 words in title. this rule is not mentioned anywhere. plus being frequent forum user over the inter webs, I am still trying to figure out where are the notifications.

It is my friendly suggestion plz provide a layout guide and these title rules so that newcomers find it easy to navigate to where they want.

On it! dealwithit

https://www.youtube.com/staiks

3A guide to nexus Forums Empty Re: A guide to nexus Forums Sun May 07, 2017 9:33 pm

gabberMD

gabberMD
Admin
Admin
cool thanx for the sugg. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]