Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!
Ne✖uS
Welcome to the Ne✖️uS Community, enjoy your time here, and if you need anything please let us know!

Nexus Community AMV Forum

W E L C O M E    T O    N E X U S,    T H E     N E W    A M V    C O M M U N I T Y © 2017 New Members! l Present Yourself! l Read The Rules!
NEW EVENT COMING UP SOON! STAY TUNED!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Wed May 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Strat

Strat
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Poooos10

Anime List:

Music: Feint - Words (ft Laura Brehm)

#Dance #Action

I first heard this song towards the end of 2016, and I fell completely in love with it. My first goal was to send this video to the AKROSS, but I didn't want to rush it. During these months I've been working on the internal sync (making it different in each part of the song) and trying to make the transitions go along with scenes that had the same visual weight, so as to let the video get faster without hurting the eyesight.

I had a lot of problems while making the video, but after the storm, comes the calm.

http://www.stratarts.es/

2Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Wed May 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Fury

Fury
Admin
Admin
Amazing editing on pase of music. A lot of hard work with the clean masks plus particles and fx used just to blend. The color correction just perfect. Some few ugly fades but didnt bother me overall. The emotion plus the overall thema that builds an inside storyline just beautiful. From your nr1 fan, when comes about this kind of editing: none on your level yet! Simply Strat! I wish you all the best for this contest.

3Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Wed May 10, 2017 5:11 pm

KazeShin

KazeShin
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
Yo Eugene i'm big fan of your amv the mood is perfect, cc doesnt kill my eyes kappa for me its way better than beat o clock (even if it's a bit different xD). I disliked one or two things (not imortant), firstly at the begining we have war scene and when the music start "the action part" you put some kyoukai no kanata and monogatari series scenes i think it doesnt fit at all with the rest also the second things i didnt liked was the static scene with particle at 2.50 scnd for me it kill the flow idk if its from the anime or if you made it but meh i dont like it/
I have to say you are a fuckin beast Stratomachine, your amv is one of my favorite from the contest i hope you will get a good ranking, good luck bro we rpz nexus !

4Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Wed May 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Squardz

Squardz
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
Beast joker01

5Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Wed May 10, 2017 11:12 pm

gabberMD

gabberMD
Admin
Admin
you already know my opinion Very Happy
best of luck bud okXD

https://www.youtube.com/user/gabber1991md

6Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Wed May 10, 2017 11:19 pm

SpitFire

SpitFire
Etoje team
Etoje team
Excellent work done! Good luck

7Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Thu May 11, 2017 8:14 am

Strat

Strat
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
Thank you so much guys <3!
Still is not perfect, at least I hope you could enjoy it Smile

8Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Fri May 12, 2017 5:43 pm

Cynic

Cynic
Nexus X Moderator
Nexus X Moderator
I really enjoyed this one yosh
U put alot of effort in this one and it really paid off! I didn't like some transitions but they didn't make the enjoyment over the
amv smaller in anyway.
I wish you good luck in the contest urraa

9Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Sun May 14, 2017 1:17 pm

konahaANBU

konahaANBU
Fukanzen Sekai
Fukanzen Sekai
dem I love how all animes blend together homogeneously with overall grading cheers

10Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Sun May 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Kaii'

Kaii'
Some transitions felt weird, but how you synced the scenes and how they fit together most of the time is great <3 And this song is pure love, watching it on repeat for 2 days now haha
Keep it up and good luck in the contest <3

11Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Sun May 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Strat

Strat
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
Thank you so much for the opinion guys partydj

12Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Fri May 19, 2017 2:33 am

Laeks

Laeks
tirando strat nadie se le compara
para mi tu eres un oso de peluche
y yo soy el tigre con chaleco anti-balas
y un millon de artimañas

Notese mi google GG

13Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Fri May 19, 2017 8:46 am

Liar

Liar
Bruh, I gotta say that this gave me goosebumps on the slow parts. >.<
The song is so beautiful and how you selected your scenes to match it it's purely amazing! <3
The flow is never stopping on it, it's on a continue movements, it doesn't give you a break from enjoying it <3
I fap to this gorgeous ! <3
Good luck in the contest !
Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Dogshake

14Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Sat May 20, 2017 11:13 pm

MrGafudo

MrGafudo
Nexus X Moderator
Nexus X Moderator
Start, Star or Strat you have a lot of names but all means the same thing -----> EpicAmvsOfAllTime (?
s3xy

15Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Fri May 26, 2017 10:59 am

Iren S.S.

Iren S.S.
NexusTeam
NexusTeam
I'm late but congrats on making it to the BC finals in so many nominations~ rooting for you!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ISS951

16Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Empty Re: Ventus Fugit - Big Contest 2017 Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:58 pm

seraithejuice

*watches ventus fight on a whim*
*deletes editing software*
*gives up on life*

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum